As we recenter ourselves for 2022, here are seven things you can simplify to hit this new year strong. Most of which I am doing myself and I think you guys can benefit from these as well. Enjoy reading!
1. Your Wardrobe. Buy less, choose well and re-wear.
2. Your Words. Keep your words plain and honest even if it means you have to speak less. Mean what you say.
3. Your Material Possessions. Keep what is essential, let go of non-essential. If it doesn’t hold a value it’s clutter, accumulating dust and taking up your time maintaining it.
4. Your Diet. Know what you need. Have a default meal when you feel like skipping a meal. Avoid junk foods. They are junk. Really.
5. Your Screen Time. Don’t overshare in social media. Have a bit of privacy. Coming from me? Trust me at this stage, I’ve gotten better. Truly.
6. Your Time Commitments. If you would rather sleep than do what was asked for, go for it. Don’t waste your time doing something to fit in and compromise what you value.
7. Your Goals. Choose one at a time and do it well. Don’t multi-task because it lowers productivity. I am a nurse and getting paid to multi-task. You can believe me.
2 thoughts on “RESOLUTIONS FOR THE NEW YEAR: 7 THINGS TO SIMPLIFY THIS YEAR”
happy new year ms jinky! ❤ applying #3 as well
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yay! Have fun decluttering, dai! ♥️