- You have wrinkles but it’s okay.
- Don’t compare YOUR success to someone else’s OWN definition of success.
- Turn your panic into prayers.
- Stop chasing after people for you don’t need to chase what belongs to you.
- Always go for quality over quantity. Be it physical things, people or relationships.
- You will take care of yourself first before you can take care of others. You can’t give what you don’t have.
- Follow what feels good.
- Invest on memories not on things.
- It’s not all about you, don’t always take things personally.
- Don’t lower your standards, instead wait for someone to rise up for it.
- Money or things will not solve your real problems.
- There’s an advantage in not knowing.
- Perspective is a beautiful thing.
- Perfectionism is a mask that we all wear when we are afraid of failure.
- Sometimes it is better to fall asleep in pain than to fall asleep knowing that you were the cause of someone else’s pain.
- You can be in the worst position possible but you’ll figure it out.
- Happy whole people are drawn to happy whole people.
- Try not to please everyone.
- The world changes with your example not your opinion.
- People may talk bad about you, crash you, and walk over you but you will always keep your value.
- The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven or hell.
- When you love, you love hard. If you don’t get it back, there’s nothing wrong with you.
- Judgement is but a mirror that reflects the insecurities of the person who’s doing the judging.
- Your values determine the nature of your problems and your problems determine the quality of your life.
- Keep things private until you know it’s permanent.
- Seek what sets your soul on fire.
- Don’t take criticism from someone you wouldn’t take advice from.
- Other people’s opinions do not define you. You do you.
- Your life experiences mattered in equal measures in making you a better YOU.
- Eat your veggies, be kind to animals, and use less plastic.
- Always have a safe space.
- It is your sensitivity to others’ wrongful treatment that stops you from treating others wrongly.
- Be kind with a spine!
Had an impromptu life-lessons-exchange with Jam and Kim. They are not 33 though so 80% of what they are saying they don’t know yet.
Read about my 31 Gifts of Gratitude to my 31 Year Old Self and 30 Things I Learned at 30 through these links.
Hope this adds value.