- Talk less and listen more. The older I get the more I appreciate this.
- Sleeping more than 8 hours a day is a waste of time.
- It’s okay to let people go. You’re not going to die.
- Cleanliness is life so as doughnuts.
- Save money to travel, and travelling alone is not that scary.
- The world really needs patient and kind people. I am trying and I believe I am making progress.
- Building a career is what makes me a real woman.
- It is okay to say NO.
- Praying does magic.
- You don’t need to have lots of friends, one is enough if you got the right one. Choose wisely.
- Needs and wants are two different things.
- Humour is essential.
- Cooking is fun but hard at times.
- Being a realist makes things easier.
- English is a Language, not a measure of intelligence.
- Eating more vegetables and less meat is always a good idea. EVER.
- Swimming is actually fun. No sea creatures are going to bite off your toes or legs that could potentially kill you.
- Scoliosis is a big deal.
- Sunscreen is a MUST.
- I would freaking do anything, and I mean ANYTHING for my family.
- Not everything learned from school is applicable in life but that does not mean you don’t have to study.
- The ‘You’re not who you think you are or who I think you are, You’re who you think I think you are’ makes sense.
- Failing is okay, sometimes it is the beginning of something great coming.
- Never be ashamed of your struggles, they shape you.
- Hairstyle tells a lot about you.
- Nursing is my Life and Purpose.
- I got my attitude from my mother and my creative side from my father.
- Living and working overseas make people think you’re rich. What about preference?
- Celebrate you and celebrate being alone. It’s perfectly fine.
- Doing something you’re nervous about brings so much satisfaction when they work out.
I hope you’re having a lovely weekend!
2 thoughts on “30 THINGS I LEARNED AT 3O”