I can be very productive on days off and I can procrastinate in so many levels as well. Meaning doing adult responsibilities in full swing and sleeping or binge watching anything the entire day. But I did manage to get out my nook, met my friends and catched up. SO that was better. We ate a lot of sweets and had healthier lunch together.
I enjoy reading 12 Things post series, so I thought I do one today. It’s basically just sharing 12 things, that is it! Stuff is going on right now so what else could be better than posting it online. Haha. And also I feel like I overuse the word ‘stuff’ *sigh* I need to work on my vocab. Anyways.. Here’s it.
- I cleaned our bathroom today (because my flatmates are amazing they don’t clean it themselves after using, i mean why would they? but yeah they’re amazing!).
- I asked my bestfriend what does she think of me in two words and her answer was ‘hardworking b*atch’ followed by OR ‘talented b*atch’ but her final answer revealed ‘hardworking and talented’. Although I consider myself skillful rather than talented but that would do.
- Yesterday I ordered two products (blush and highlighter) from Kyliecosmetics just because it was on ‘free shipping worldwide’.
- I spent my afternoon yesterday re-watching the entire season 1 of Grey’s Anatomy. It still gives me so much feels.
- My ex psuedo boyfriend unfollowed me on instagram. Hahah.
- I diagnose myself with early onset of Alzheimer’s Disease because my forgetfulness is getting worst and I just told my mother (she hasn’t responded yet).
- Two weeks ago at work, we had an International Accreditation in our department. My interview with the surveyor went well and I believe I made my Nurse Manager and the Team happy. We pass the accreditation by the way.
- I am so excited for my new goals in 2018! I already have in mind where to go next for my birthday on March and for the annual leave on May.
- My current tv series obsessions are Riverdale, Grey’s Anatomy, and The Good doctor.
- My current top 3 favourite women: Shonda Rhimes, Martha Stewart and Taylor Swift. That’s right.
- I take instagraming very seriously! Haha.
- ‘Don’t be afraid to try something new because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know’ this is me in my core.
I would love to read yours. If you decide to make one, please leave or comment the link below and I’ll be more than happy to check them out.
Thank you and hope you’re having a lovely day or night! xx